Thursday, August 8, 2013

Dropping in to El Dorado Hills Jiu-Jitsu: A Visiting Students Experience

We had a visitor from Oregon drop in to our class this week. Although a previous injury kept him from coming in to more classes, we received a very nice email from him on his experience at our dojo. I'm very happy (cheek to cheek) to know that the new student was warmly welcomed. Most of the time, just saying hello can make the difference between someone being friends, feeling welcome, or a part of the group. Do you make it a point to greet the new student, new co-worker, or unfamiliar face when they walk in the door? 
~Eliot Kelly 

Hi Coach Eliot - Just wanted to say thanks for a very warm welcome to the EDHbjj mats this week.  I very much appreciated the time in your gym and your EDH crew.   I was telling some folks just today how impressed I was that every single guy introduced himself and gave a great, warm welcome.   

Unfortunately for me, I threw a upper rib out just before visiting Wed and class only aggravated it (breathing and turning my neck very difficult) so i wasn't able to return last night/today.   

Just wanted to let you know I appreciate and enjoyed my time with you guys and will certainly visit again. 

Sincere thanks and best of luck!

916.595.4064

No comments:

Post a Comment