Friday, June 22, 2012

Leo Vieira Seminar Report

     I had the opportunity to participate in the Leo Vieira Seminar at BEDA BJJ in Folsom yesterday, and it was top of the line competition material stuff! This Jiujitsu seminar was not only extremely organized in it's presentation of concepts and technique, but also well-rounded in addressing specific aspects of the competition game. In addition to the host academy, Beda Bjj, there were several other academies in attendance.
     From El Dorado Hills Brazilian Jiujitsu Kyle, Garrett, Jerel, Angelo and myself were able to attend. "Leo has been my jiujitsu idol since I was a blue belt." Said Jerel, who was the first in our academy to find out about the local seminar. I personally love going to seminars! It's a great opportunity to make new friends, learn, and do some training. All in all, this was a great event! Thank you for putting it on! 
Please keep us posted on future seminars both locally and in Northern California! 

Eliot Kelly
"I love seminar's! It's a great time to make friends, learn, & train!"

No comments:

Post a Comment